Welcome to the first Oxford Storytelling Festival.
A boutique, intimate festival weaving magic with stories, spoken word, poetry and song. A true feast for the senses.
We are creating a beautiful space where a community of people can come together and connect to each other and the stories of our lands. The theme of this year's Oxford Storytelling Festival is 'home and belonging'.
We are very excited to be able to present some of the UK's best storytellers alongside some exciting musicians and entertainers.
What to expect when you come
- Traditional crafts to watch and try out.
- Areas for little people to explore and perform.
- Evening entertainment in our very own amphitheatre.
- Delicious food and drink.
- Fireside stories into the night.
- Set in stunning surroundings.
- New things to try and old things to remember...
- A magnificent Georgian house full of history and wonder.
- A grand tipi full of stories and magic.
- Musicians with songs collected over the ages.
- Spoken word and poetry creating a link to the modern days of words.
- An 'open mic' if you are feeling brave!
- An area of therapies and relaxation.